The New Buffalo Business Association is made up of over 100 members representing New Buffalo and our neighboring communities. Some of us have been here since childhood, others are newly arrived. We share a common goal, and that is to promote healthy business development in New Buffalo. We hope you'll love our little town as much as we do!
Sign up to receive web-only offers from our members.
NBBA is growing, and we invite you to join us!
Many local opportunities await you and your business to help make New Buffalo a truly special place to live and visit!
Whether you own a restaurant, retail
shop, hotel, or a professional service business you can benefit from visitors and new residents in New Buffalo!
Help create a positive change, get your business involved in the New Buffalo Business Association.
the NBBA! Grow Your Business and Have Fun by Making a Difference in New Buffalo!
- It’s like a festival all summer long with live music and entertainment every Friday and Saturday night!
- Watch childrens' faces light up when they see Santa coming to town!
- Participate in exciting events like a Second Season Ball, Ship 'N' Shore, Holiday Parade, Harvest Days, and many more!
- Improve your
net income by having fun and not working so hard!
- Gain more exposure from visitors and new residents to New Buffalo through cooperative marketing adventures.
The New Buffalo Business Association (NBBA) is a non-profit organization that is made up of businesses and individuals that support the ongoing economic growth and community development of
Membership benefits include:
- Promotional Opportunities (listing, individual web page, and link on the NBBA Website; Literature displayed in the NBBA Information Center on Whittaker Street; Listed in
NBBA brochures, rack cards and new home owner welcome cards)
- Networking Opportunities at monthy NBBA membership meetings, and
- Participation in NBBA events.
For additional questions or
comments, please call 888-660-6222 (NBBA).